中国 . Nihao
What You Can Experience In China?
a quality leadership development .
Majestic Things and Adventurous Journey
What Should I Do?
And here is what you can do.
- Received interview notification
- Get acceptance
- Sign Acceptance Note
- Do assessment
- Pay THB11,000
- Approval from both local manager and project manager
Ready to Go
- Accept Outgoing Preperation
- Plan your trip
- Enjoy experience
Sign Up for Global Volunteer Now
What is Global Volunteer program?
Does Global Volunteer program has any cost? What expenses are covered with the fee?
- AIESEC fee covers: Outgoing Preparation Seminar, personalized service from AIESEC representatives, Incoming Preparation Seminar, AIESEC certification of exchange and more.
- AIESEC fee does not cover: Flight ticket, VISA, international insurance, any kind of money expenditure during the experience, etc.
Is accommodation and food provided during the Global Volunteer program?
What will I gain from Global Volunteer program?
- Engage with all kinds of people towards achieving a purpose bigger than yourself. It’s how you can empower others.
- Volunteering abroad isn’t easy, but surpassing challenges is what makes it worth it. You learn how to be solution-oriented.
- Making your contribution and seeing your impact in real-time will show you that you can indeed make a difference the world. Become that world citizen that’s needed more than ever.
- Going beyond what you know opens up new worlds for you. Find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware.
What is the process I need to follow in order to go on a Global Volunteer exchange?
- Create your account at http://auth.aiesec.org
- Book and assist to a Consultancy Meeting with AIESEC at your university.
- Complete your profile and start applying to our opportunities at https://aiesec.org/search
- Have an online interview with AIESEC project manager of host country.
- Get accepted in the project, sign AIESEC documents and pay AIESEC fee.
- Attend to AIESEC Outgoing Preparation Seminar at your university.
- Buy your flight tickets, international insurance, do your VISA process and you are ready to go on an amazing life changing experience.
Why 6 weeks for Global Volunteer?
Our Global Volunteer is catered for 6 weeks because each week you will experience an element of change that is designed by professionals.
I have been through an exchange journey, for the first two weeks, I was experiencing culture shock and adapting myself. Starting from the third week, I discovered more about myself. At the end, I felt I was not ready to go back home! 🙂
Recommendations and TIPS during your application process:
- Always check the email you provided during your registration process.
- Always stay in touch with your Experience Manager to follow up in your application.
- Check our AIESEC in Thailand Facebook Page for our special promotions.
- Read carefully all the project details before applying to any opportunity.
- Be aware about the VISA requirements of the country you are applying.